- Cancellations should be carried out at least 72 hours before the date of your fishing trip to receive the complete refund.
- The reservations canceled the same date of the fishing’s trip scheduled cannot be refunded.
- Customer who no show at fishing’s scheduled cannot request the refund of the purchase.
- If there is bad weather the fishing date, you can reschedule your reservation or request the complete refund of the purchase.
- The reservation can be changed within 72 hours prior your fishing’s scheduled.
All cancellations or change of dates can be done by email: